LiftMaster™ Model 8165 Chain Drive Opener Installed in Burnaby
With this service call in Burnaby we installed a LiftMaster™ Model 8165 Chain Drive Opener with a 7′ (Seven Foot) Solid Trolley (Rail/Boom). Our customer had an old opener so upgrading their old motor to a LiftMaster™ model was a very wise choice. With the opener we provided strong punched angle to hang the operator safely. The LiftMaster™ brand comes with a variety of accessories. Every LiftMaster™ Operator comes with a single remote as part of the package. Once we had the opener installed we provided our customer with a general service repair package.
The service package assures that all the following are performed:
- Inspection of all working elements of the garage door
- Fasteners are tightened and secure
- Proper tension is applied to the springs assuring that the door is being lifted properly.
- Complete Lubrication of all hinges, bearings and squeaky contact points
- Testing of the safety system of the operator confirming that the door does reverse / stop on error.
Once we had the door balanced and everything adjusted accordingly we finished the job with lubing the bearings and gears and testing the safety system for smooth operation before leaving site.Posted by Jamie Posted on 07 Apr